Posted by Peter Owen | Filed under video
Just maybe I’ve found mine and yours is standing next to you… just waiting…
you were not caged as perceived
a wondering and gliding spirit
merely attracted to the like
a connection which passes current understanding
the cage was never closed
in fact, there is no cage
you must completely open your heart before you can see
the short term future is still unknown, little bird
the long term was determined long ago
everything will return
Today I found a recipe which was Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella and I was thinking about how to incorporate asparagus, which we already had and flatbread, which is easier to handle than dough. BOOM! I found this recipe on epicurious.com. It was close, but not perfect. Moving on… this is how we did it:
* 2 ripe tomatoes
* 8 oz. Mozeralla Cheese
* 5 oz. Basil Pesto
* 1 Ara-z Lavash (This can be purchased in the freezer section of Jerusalem Market) map it
* 1 Bunch of Asparagus
* Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Put the pizza stone on the floor of the oven.
2. Roast the asparagus for about 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
3. Add a thin layer of pesto on the flatbread.
4. Cur the asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
5. Add the asparagus on top of the flatbread.
6. Sprinkle the mozerella cheese over the flatbread.
7. Thinly slice the tomato and place it on the flatbread.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Put in the oven on the pizza stone for about 5 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
10. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
Posted by Peter Owen | Filed under Personal
Have you ever
just stopped and asked yourself “Wait… what the fuck am I doing?!”
just turned someone off in your life like a switch?
realized over a quarter century has whizzed past and have no idea what you’re doing?
realized that you don’t know what your purpose in life is?
admired other people for making changes that appear good for their soul?
been aware of your potential yet have no idea how to reach it?
wanted to go cliff diving?
wanted to go white water rafting?
wanted to go out west again?
wanted to excel at disc golf?
felt your self worth questioned by someone you love?
wanted to meet people like you, but just can’t seem to place your finger on how or where?
not known how to express yourself?
been numb to your feelings?